ARMY RESEARCH MARKETING GROUP
Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Army - Director, Strategic Initiatives Group
Executes portions of Title 10 and General Order 3 pertaining to setting the strategic direction; informs the ASA (M&RA) on strategic issues and directions effecting the ASA and Army; establishes, maintains and monitors performance evaluation of the ASA (M&RA); ensures that policies, and programs within the Human Capital (HC) arena are consistent with statutes and the Secretary of the Army's objectives; provides policy, programming and supervision of the Army's marketing and advertising strategy and programs.
- Serve as the focal point for ASA(M&RA) Strategic Management.
- Assist the ASA(M&RA) and Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary in setting the strategic direction for ASA(M&RA).
- Facilitate strategic thinking and initiatives.
- Provide analytical support, synthesizes planning guidance and in coordination with all ASA(M&RA), develop a performance plan specifying measurable performance goals, objectives and measures reporting on results.
- Supervise the Army's marketing efforts and programs. Maintain and enhance the Army's brand and brand messaging.
- Lead all ASA (M&RA) efforts and provide ASA(M&RA) direct coordination and liaison with the Army's Chief Management Officer, Office of Business Transformation (OBT), and other agencies involved in Army strategic and business processes.